Top High Paying Jobs in Canada
In recent years, Canada rose to the top of the list of preferred immigration destinations. The additional advantages that Canada has to offer immigrants are one of the key reasons why people choose it as their favorite immigration destination.
The Canadian Government has declared that people should go after the Highest Paying Jobs in Canada. The Prime Minister of Canada has also rolled out an Improvement to Immigration Plan.
Presently Canada means to invite 431,645 new permanent residents in 2022, 447,055 in 2023, and 451,000 in 2024. This implies greater employment opportunities and also Job Opportunities in Canada. The Canadian Government also planned to Provide Jobs for students in Canada.
So in this article, My Study Extra has decided to share and compile the list of Top High Paying Jobs in Canada with attractive salaries, In-Demand Jobs in Canada, and how to apply for these jobs in Canada.
List of Highest Paying Jobs in Canada in 2022
Your Career Starts Here. Search 89,577 job postings in Canada.
- Software Engineering
- Utility Manager
- Engineer Managers
1. Software Jobs in Canada
Canada Proudly welcomes and respects the Students who are doing and have experience in Software Engineering. This is the highest-demand skill in Canada. The Software Engineering Salary in Canada is like C$79,124/year. Web developers average $38.93 per hour. Consider Studying or applying for Software Engineering Jobs in Canada for Freshers.
Canada is regarded as one of the top countries for its excellent healthcare systems and sector. 50,900 new positions are projected to be created by 2028, but only 19,400 new doctors are expected to enter Canada. The Doctors made an average of $355,000 per year.
3. Psychiatrist Jobs in Canada
In 2018, 48,500 individuals were engaged in this field in Canada. From 2019 to 2028, this is expected to increase by 32,500.
4. Engineering Jobs in Canada
This is one of the Best Jobs in Canada. Although their pay is high in Canada, their demand is modest. 17,900 fresh graduates are projected to enter the job market by 2028, and around 15,200 new positions are set to be created in the industry. The Job Market for engineers is high in Canada.
5. IT Jobs in Canada
In recent years IT has exploded into a Market. Some of the Highest IT Jobs in Canada are:
- Software Developer: $77,000
- IT Project Manager: $95,000
- IT Business Analyst: $77,000
- Database Analyst: $68,000
- Quality Assurance Analyst: $71,000
- Security Analyst: $80,000
- Business System Analyst: $77,000
- Network Engineer: $90,000
6. Lawyer’s Jobs in Canada:
According to a recent survey, the average lawyer in Canada earns over $100,000 per year. This is significantly higher than the average salary for other professions such as teachers, engineers, and even doctors.
7. Pilot Jobs in Canada
Commercial Pilots is yet another one of the high-paying jobs in Canada. A pilot must guarantee safe air travel for passengers. According to Jobs Bank Canada, this industry has a steady job market, with the total number of new pilots entering the profession equaling the total number of new jobs generated.
8. Government of Canada Jobs
If you are looking for a Job offered by the Canadian Government. We have written another well-detailed article on how to get Canadian Government Jobs.
9. Student Jobs in Canada ($20/hour)
The government of Canada also offers Job opportunities for students and recent graduates. You can apply to be considered for full or part-time job opportunities across the country. Use Canadian Job Bank to find Job opportunities in Canada for Students. More than 24,000 Positions are open.
How to apply for the High Paying Jobs in Canada
Are you interested in any of the above Jobs in Canada? kindly visit Job Bank for more information on how to submit applications.
Top 10 In-Demand Jobs in Canada in 2022
Here are the top 10 in-demand jobs in Canada in 2022
- Nurse Practitioner: 104,000 CAD/year
- Dentist: 93,600 CAD/year
- Utility Manager: 114,000 CAD/year
- Power Systems Electrician: 86,000 CAD/year
- Mining and Quarrying Supervisor: 83,200 CAD/year
- Pipefitting Supervisor: 81,000 CAD/year
- Engineering Manager: 106,000 CAD/year
- Scientific Research Manager: 102,000 CAD/year
- Public Administration Director: 110,000 CAD/year
- Construction Manager: 83,000 CAD/year
Canada’s Largest Cities have the Highest-Paying Jobs
Canadian Universities With the Highest Graduate Employability
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Montreal
- McMaster University
Work Environment in Canada
- Working Hours: The standard work week in Canada is Monday – Friday, 9 to 5 PM, like in many other countries.
- Positive Communication: Canada strongly cares about the work atmosphere, so it is important to always have a positive attitude towards your colleagues, your boss, and your tasks.