To apply for a Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship, no qualifications or skills are required. Are you trying to figure out how you might get a housekeeping job in the USA? If so, sponsoring a visa would be a good idea.
Are you planning to visit the US in search of jobs? Would you like a free visa to work as a housekeeper in the United States? Then, you should stay with this article since it guarantees to provide you with all the information you require on this subject.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As it is common knowledge that many people have left their home countries and immigrated to the United States with little or no money spent, finding a Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship is worth your time and attention.
Although it is very simple to find work in the US, it will be even simpler if you have the right credentials and documentation. This is important because nobody would want to hire a novice.
A foreign worker who wants to work in the US frequently finds it challenging to obtain a work visa.
Who is a Housekeeper in the USA?
A housekeeper is a person who is in charge of managing housekeeping personnel. As a result, they carry out a variety of light cleaning tasks to keep private residences or commercial buildings like hotels and hospitals tidy and clean.
What are Housekeeping Jobs?
Cleaning and reporting any safety concerns to the homeowner or manager in charge are tasks carried out by housekeepers as part of their job duties. Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and hallways, and vacuuming are some additional responsibilities.
Different Types of Housekeeping Jobs In the USA
In the United States, numerous housekeeping jobs accept sponsorship for visas. However, to be hired in the United States, you must fulfill a specific requirement.
There are also “cleaners,” “live-in housekeepers,” “live-out housekeepers,” “house managers/housekeepers,” and “housekeeper cleaning companies”.
A housekeeper is not the same thing as a cleaner, An house cleaner provides basic cleaning job services. They could therefore be used for end-of-tenancy cleans or in more commercial cleaning settings.
They may be used in the private home for brief visits, which may be frequent, but they are rarely employed full-time for one property. You can expect to make between $22,230 and $31,320 annually as a cleaner, and they typically make between $15.35 and $20.12 per hour.
However, you should note that the above amount could change and may not be in line with what some companies or house owners offer.
This type of housekeeping service is highly well-liked. They can be an employee of the property on a full- or part-time basis, and as part of the deal, they receive housing.
A housekeeper is a highly skilled professional who can clean, maintain cleanliness, and guarantee the utmost care for your home and property.
When employed, a live-in housekeeper can earn between $30,000 and $39,221 annually, or between $12.34 and $16.21 per hour. (This sum varies due to the diversity of homeowners and businesses.) As a result, your employer and you negotiate the number of your monthly payments.
House Manager/ Housekeeper
The next level of supper is a housekeeper who also manages the house. Here, the housekeeper can offer additional assistance with house management.
Along with the usual housekeeping tasks, this might entail managing administrative tasks, contractors, household routes, or schedules, and making sure the property is taken care of.
House managers and housekeepers are multi-taskers with an average annual salary between $37,357 and $40,000 and an hourly wage between $13.21 and $16.31.
You should note that the given amount varies, hence, a proposal and a negotiation will have to be made between you and your anticipated employer to get a set amount or salary.
Live Out Housekeeper
In the interim, a live-out housekeeper may work either full- or part-time hours. You have a responsibility to perform cleaning, organizing, and wardrobe management tasks as a live-out housekeeper. Additionally, as time passes, new duties may be added.
For homes without enough room for a housekeeper to live in the client’s home, live-out housekeeping is a popular option.
However, the typical pay for a live-out housekeeper ranges from $19.12 to $20.22 per hour and $22,162 to $27,540 annually. Kindly note that the above, salary varies as employers or companies stand differently.
Housekeeping House Attendant
In hotels and motels, housekeeping staff members are employed. They organize and clean the rooms, including bedrooms, bathrooms, and conference rooms. Additionally, they include fresh towels and other supplies. They receive an average yearly salary of $32,231 to $37,224 and an hourly wage of $18.12 to $20.12.
The duties of a room attendant include making beds, changing towels, and maintaining bathrooms. Additionally, they treat customers politely and always ensure that their rooms are well-stocked, tidy, and welcoming. They accept salaries averaging between $13.23 and $16.13 per hour and $26,731 to $32,612 annually. However, this sum may vary due to variations in corporate policy.
Full-Time Housekeeping/Floor Stripping/Waxing
They are in charge of completely clearing the floor of any dirt, old wax, and debris. It is typically one of the hardest and longest-lasting jobs in the professional cleaning sector. The work is fantastic, though. They simply receive an hourly wage of $12.22 to $16.12 and an annual salary ranging from $24,317 to $30,236.
Environmental Services Technician
An environmental service technician is a housekeeper who looks after the cleanliness and hygienic conditions on the premises of a hospital or healthcare facility. In addition to handling and properly disposing of biological waste, they are involved in routine janitorial duties. On average, they make between $25000 and $37000 per year or between $13.23 and $16.13 per hour.
The daily operations of the housekeeping department are under the control of the lead housekeeper. They are in charge of a group of janitors, maids, and housekeepers. The hotel’s lead housekeeper is in charge of making sure that every space is kept tidy and maintained. They receive an hourly wage of between $13.21 and $16.31 and an annual salary between $24,963 and $31,037 on average.
Requirements and Skills For Housekeeping Job in USA
You must adhere to specific guidelines if you want to become a housekeeper. Knowing you are qualified for the position, you will ensure you meet requirements like
- Availability to work late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Eye for details and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Familiarity with material safety data sheets.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Familiar with material safety data sheets.
These are skills and requirements you have to meet up with as a housekeeper.
Duties/Responsibility For Housekeeping Job
When looking for job, you should think about a Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. Therefore, you can take a look at the list below if you’re unsure of some of the responsibilities and duties of a housekeeper.
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facilities.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- Vacuums, empty trash and replace, liners.
- Transports dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean lines.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spot cleaning portion doors and walls.
These and many more are duties of a housekeeper.
Benefits of Housekeeping Job In USA
Being a housekeeper comes with lots of benefits which include this.
- It guarantees a thorough, deeper, and far more intense cleaning
- It gives you much-needed peace of mind.
- It ensures you are comfortable.
- A clean environment and happy environment.
How to Apply for Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It is very simple to apply for a job as a prospective immigrant. The good news is that you will receive a job offer and a complimentary visa.
But only after you’ve applied for a job and received a job offer in your name will this happen. So, to apply for a visa, you must do the following:
- First, ensure you are qualified for the job.
- Set up an organized CV and application letter.
- Use any online platform such as LinkedIn, indeed.com, and other online platforms to search for a US job you will like.
- When that is done, you will have to wait for the employer to access your document and if they find you qualified for the job, you will be sent a job offer.
- Then, the employer will have to make a job petition to the USICS and US labor market institute for certification.
Next, you will be instructed to apply for a visa with the job offer letter sent to you in your name.
Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Interview Questions
You must complete an online interview to be hired, and if you do, your visa sponsorship and the job will both be guaranteed. The following questions and responses will assist you in navigating an interview successfully.
- Why do you Want to Work as a Housekeeper?
- What Cleaning Chemicals are you, Familiar, With?
- How Do You Relate with Your Client?
- Explain What You Would do if a Client Were Dissatisfied with Your Work
- What are Some Safety Precautions to Take as a Housekeeper?
- Why Do You Prefer to Work in the US and Not in Your Country?
- How Long Have You Worked as a Housekeeper?
H1B Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Are you a foreigner seeking a job in the United States? have you tried getting an H1B or 1B visa but it was not granted? Well, you cannot be accessible H1B visa without the following steps followed
- If you are anticipating getting an H1B visa, the first thing to do is to first, to make a good CV and make an online written job application letter that US employers will love to see.
- Then, use the internet platform to search for a suitable job you will like to do.
- Apply for it online using a website like Indeed.com and wait for a response from the company you applied to. If you are lucky, you will be called for an online interview.
- If you are considered for the job, your employer will have to review the job description to ensure it qualifies as a specialty occupation.
- Next, determine the rate of pay for the position. This negotiation should be between you and your supposed employer.
- When that is done, your employer will notify the US workforce.
- Lastly, he or she (the employer) will submit a labor condition application to the DOL for certification. Furthermore, he or she will state a petition to the US embassy for Visa.
However, if your employer has done the above, you will be instructed by him or her to apply for a visa at an embassy in your home country. Note, the H1B visa and 1B visa are the same types of visa.
Other Important Housekeeping Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Outside the H1B or 1B visa, there are other useful visa types you can apply for and some of them include:
H2B Work Visa
Employers or businesses in the United States may merely employ non-citizens temporarily to provide labor or services that are not related to agriculture using this type of visa. However, because it is only temporary, the visa is only valid for a certain amount of time. Nevertheless, you can easily request an extension after your permitted stay is up. Housekeepers can also be sponsored for the H2B visa.
J1 Work Visa
Because it is based on authorized participation in work and study, this is a direct visa for the majority of housekeeping jobs. If your sponsor is willing to help you finish your education while you work, you can easily apply for this visa.
Where to Work as a Housekeeper in USA
Housekeepers can seek a job in a variety of places, but to attract the attention of important personalities, you must excel in your field. There are many different residential and commercial settings where housekeepers can work. These residential environments can include,
- Private Homes
- Senior Living Facilities
- Apartment Buildings
- Office Building