The application for the Kaduna State Government KDSG scholarship program is currently ongoing for students who are an indigene of Kaduna state and are interested in studying in Nigeria.
Kaduna is one of the best cities in Nigeria with elites who are educated. Kaduna state is usually the center of learning, this name is not given merely, it is due to the state’s interest in establishing educational institutions across all regions of the state.
As a state often referred to as the center of learning, Kaduna state has proven itself due to the high-quality institution of learning in the state and the graduates they produce yearly.
KDSG Scholarship Program
Kaduna state is a center of learning in Nigeria, This is why the state government has made several scholarship possibilities available to students both within and beyond the state to study any subject of their choice.
Northern Nigeria has a greater rate of uneducated people than the rest of the country, which is mainly owing to a lack of financial resources.
Therefore, by paying for their educational expenses, the Kaduna state government scholarship program would help every Kaduna state native receive a respectable education.
One of Nigeria’s most significant state government scholarship programs is the Kaduna state program. Given the size of Kaduna State’s population and the need to assure equity and accessibility for all, the scholarship often covers the entire state.
All scholarship applications, administration, and completion take place entirely in Kaduna state. People will be picked and invited to a second screening in the state capital if they are interested.
Even though the scholarship program’s payment is not always predictable, past trends and earlier data show that it has an alluring offer.
It is a fully funded fellowship, meaning that all participant expenses are covered. People will be entitled to a certain monthly sum of money starting at the time of their choosing, and their tuition costs will be covered during the predetermined number of years that they study.
Remember that the Kaduna State Government Scholarship Program is fully funded; applicants are given the opportunity by covering their institution’s tuition costs as well as a monthly maintenance payment of NGN 10,000. Until students graduate, the offer is extended each academic year.
Kaduna State Government Scholarship Requirements
The basic criteria for everyone are to be a genuine Kaduna state indigene. However, there are other factors to consider before individuals are eligible for this scholarship program.
The following are the requirements that must be met before applying for the Kaduna state government kdsg scholarship program.
For Students in the Undergraduate Scholarship
- To be qualified for the application, you must be a genuine Kaduna state indigene.
- You must have your Secondary School Examination Results (SSCE) from either WAEC or NECO and at least a B in both English and Mathematics, as well as additional credits in all three necessary areas in your career.
- The SSCE result to be utilized typically must be obtained in a single sitting, and results obtained before 2018 will not be accepted for the application.
- Applicants for the scholarship program must have a strong academic record. To be qualified, you must have a 3.5 CGPA on a 5.0 scale.
For Students of Postgraduate
- Applicants must have a CGPA of at least 4.0 on a 5.0 scale or 3.5 for students utilizing the 4.0 scale.
- Students with a master’s degree can apply with a second class lower than 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale.
- Before you may apply for the scholarship program, both of your parents must have their tax certificates with them. Individuals whose parents are not regular Kaduna state taxpayers will not be eligible for the scholarship program.
- If they are already deceased, you can get their death certificate and substitute it for the tax certificate.
- All other requirements that are less effective are already mentioned on the scholarship board’s website, which you may visit and study before beginning your application.
KDSG Scholarship Eligible Courses
The foundation board only selects applicants from any of the following fields:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- All medical Courses
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Applied Physics
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
In fact, the Kaduna state government scholarship program is open to all courses offered in undergraduate programs in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Kaduna State Government Scholarship Program
The applications for the KDSG scholarship are completed online. Individuals must first log in to the application page and create an account.
Filling out the necessary information is required to create an account, which is followed by applying for the scholarship. Simply visit the Kaduna State Government Scholarship Board website and adhere to the guidelines.
Interested candidates can Apply Here CLICK HERE for the Kaduna State Government Scholarship program through the KDSG scholarship Login.