The National Population Commission NPC Recruitment Portal for 2023/2024 is now officially opened to interested candidate who which to settle as a Recruit person either a male or a female.
It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the NPC Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online.
Also, 1million Applicant will be recruited and training exercises commences. Note that no application deadline is fixed yet. There will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the 2023 – 2024 Nigerian Population Recruitment Portal should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during.
How to Apply for National Population Commission NPC Recruitment Portal Online
General Eligibility for NPC Recruitment Portal
Before an individual go ahead with online application it’s important to note the qualifications and eligibility for NPC Recruitment.
The following are the qualifications and requirement for NPC Job Vacancies;
- According to the Commission, with a minimum of B.sc, you can apply for this job.
- Though it is not compulsory, it will be to your advantage if you have a Masters Degree certificate, or Doctorate Degreed. As disclosed by National Population Recruitment 2023 officials.
- Most of the available Jobs are fieldwork. Which means Candidates would always be on the move from one area to another gathering Census data.
- It was also revealed in the NPC website that in addition to good command of the English language.
- Candidates are also expected to have mastery of at least one Nigerian indigenous language – nigeriacrvs.gov.ng.
- Excellent interpersonal skill is very imperative because you will be interacting with people of diverse backgrounds with different views and ideology.
- If you have your NYSC discharge certificate available it would be highly appreciated.
Other Requirement for NPC E- Recruitment
The following are to be taken cognizant of before you proceed to apply online;
- The applicant must be a computer literate
- Must be fluent in good English communication
- Must have a valid National Identification Card
- Have Good hand writing
- Must be able to write accurately
Number of NPC Adhoc Staff to be Recruited
- The federal government has said there is vacancy for the Recruitment of over 25million staff for the forth coming NPC Ahdoc population census.
National Population Commission NPC Recruit Duties and Responsibilities
- They staff deal with collation, indexing, and computation of Nigeria population.
- Keep good record
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies?
- First of all visit the Application Portal
- Applicants must have the following Click on each box to acknowledge instructions
- VALID NIN
- VALID PHONE NUMBER (REMOVE NUMBER FROM DND.)
- DEVICE LOCATION SETTING IS ON.
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE
- Afterwards click on proceed.
Click on the box to understand and accept the terms and conditions.
- Then click on proceed
- Enter your NIN number and click on verify
What is the Process of applying for National Population Commission Recruitment?
- Follow up on next steps and submit.
- Then enter the information and identity
- Afterward, upload all documents as expected
- Then proceed to summit.
- You will also need materials and documents to Upload.
- All applications on this platform must be accompanied by genuine documentation and verifiable personal data.
- Any data or document submitted that is found to be fake, untrue and fraudulent will lead to automatic disqualification of your application.
Important Informations and Notice for NPC Job Recruitment?
What are the basic requirements and information I need to know about NPC Recruitment form?
- Importantly, ensure you follow the application process very well and fill correct details
- Ensure you only submit authentic and verified credentials to the National Population Commission (NPC) Adhoc Staff recruitment team.
- National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment is completely free.
- Ensure that all information filled are correct.
Notice for NPC Recruit Shortlisted Candidate?
You will be communicated to if you are shortlisted for the Ad-hoc staff recruitment process.
About National Population Commission (NPC)
National Population Commission is the Federal Government Agency, that’s charged with the duty of collation, indexing, and computation of Nigeria population. They do these through the conduct of census in the country.
As the year keeps speeding up, there has been a recent call for another round of Census in Nigeria.
This has led to the Commission, opening the NPC recruitment portal, for the submission of applications from interested and eligible Nigerians.
NPC Application Deadline
The registration form deadline is not specified. Always check this page for any latest information or development we will get you informed.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on NPC Recruitment Portal. For more recruitment process Visit Here.
NPC Recruitment Warning to Applicant
- It important to note that all Application of NPC on social media is regarded as fake and also a scam.
- Do not click or visit the link spread on WhatsApp nor Facebook.
- Also do not give money to any individual for online application.
- NPC won’t be responsible for any fraudulent activity.
NPC Official Website
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- There will be temporary system closure of the e-recruitment portal for internal review of the recruitment process from time to time
- The application is FREE. Beware of Internet Fraudsters!!
NPC Recruitment Screening Date
According to the Director of Public Affairs for the National Population Commission, Dr. Isiaka Yahaya, the training program for the Local Government level supervisors and enumerators which was earlier postponed indefinitely will be rescheduled. However, no specific date has been announced yet
NPC Adhoc Census Training Timetable
The Commission is taking necessary measures to ensure that the new date for the training program is communicated to the public as soon as possible. This delay in the training program is not expected to affect the overall goal of conducting a successful population and housing census in 2023.
Notice for all Eligible Applicant
All Successfully approved Applicant will receive an invitation message showing his or her training venue before the kick off and reporting date for training.
Keep checking this page if there’s any new information or change of date we will let you know.