Burger King Scholarship Program
Burger King McLAMORE Foundation is satisfied to announce the Scholarship Program, directed by Scholarship Management Services.
The Scholars program helps employees, children and secondary school seniors in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada in proceeding with their higher education.
The Scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $50,000 and are planned to assist students with counterbalancing the expense of attending school or post-secondary profession/specialized technical school.
Burger King McLAMORE Foundation was founded in October 2005. It is the beneficent arm of the Burger King framework and is a not-for-benefit 501(c) (3) charitable association.
In this article, My Study Extra shares more important information and everything you need to know about Burger King Scholarship Program, Requirements, How to Apply, Deadline and Criteria.
Burger King Scholarship Requirements:
The scholarship range from $1,000 to $50,000 and the application window is open from October 15 to December 15 every year. Below is the requirements for each scholarship program.
Burger King Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Have strong academic record with a minimum qualification secondary school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5,
- Be enthusiastic about serving the community area, and
- Be a high school senior, BURGER KING representative, spouse/domestic partner or child of a worker.
Eligibility for James W. McLamore Whopper Scholarship:
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada,
- Have graduated from high school within the last three years or be a full-time student who is a senior at a high school or home school in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico,
- Students who are applying as a full-time freshman to a four-year accredited, college or university that is located in the United States and is exempt from taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code,
- Students who have a cumulative unweighted grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.3,
- Students who have a minimum ACT Composite score of 25 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1700,
- Students who demonstrate an active leadership role in community service, athletics, and/or similar co-curricular activity (such as student government, team sports, fraternal life, etc); and,
- Students who demonstrate substantial work experience.
- A current, complete high school or college transcript of grades must be uploaded with your application. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term the course was taken.
- A list of your work experiences and involvement in school and community activities
- BURGER KING employee information if your application is to be affiliated with an employee
- If applicable, your family’s financial information. A copy of your parents’ most recent tax form filed with the IRS or Revenue Canada may be helpful.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants applying the Burger King Scholarship should visit the website registration portal to apply Here.
Burger King Scholarship Deadline:
Remember to submit your application must be online on or before December 15, 2022. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $50,000 and the application window is open from October 15 to December 15 every year. For more information about the Burger King Scholarship this year kindly visit their official website.