The UNICAF Scholarship Program for International Students applications is currently open for qualified and interested candidates for this year’s academic section.
Students from all around the world are eligible for this scholarship, which is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Incredible opportunity for international students to receive educational benefits.
In partnership with prestigious universities in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa, UNICAF is the top online platform for delivering high-quality higher education to neglected regions.
Scholarships of more than $100 million have already been given to deserving students.
To the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents, the UNICAF offers high-quality undergraduate and graduate degrees online. Candidates will get skills and knowledge from a degree program here that can help them advance in their careers.
UNICAF Scholarship Program Details:
- University: UNICAF
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award countries: UK, US, Europe, and Africa
- Last Date: Open.
The UNICAF Scholarship program will offer qualifying students a portion of funding for Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree programs in the UK, US, Europe, and Africa.
List of Available Study Fields:
Liverpool John Moores University:
- MA in Leadership in Education
- MA in Mass Communications
University of Suffolk:
- MSc Public Health
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- BSc in Accounting
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- BA English Language and Literature
- BA in Economics and Business
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Bachelor of Laws
- Masters in Education
- MA in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master of Arts in English Language and Literature
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil, Gas, and Energy Management
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- LLM – Master of Laws
- Doctoral, Ph.D. – Doctorate of Philosophy
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D).
To be eligible for UNICAF Scholarship Program you need to fulfill the following criteria.
- Students from all over the world of any nationality are eligible to apply for UNICAF Scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your program of choice, please visit the relevant section of our partner universities: Unicaf University, the University of Suffolk, and Liverpool John Moores University.
- Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Each application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How to Apply for UNICAF Scholarship Program?
Interested candidates can apply for the UNICAF scholarship, by filling out an application form on their official website page to be considered for any degree program.
After application, decisions are made by the admission body putting into consideration applicants’ financial status and academic qualifications.
Once accepted, students would be sent a notification of a partial scholarship.
To apply, use the link below.