The Fully Funded Berea College scholarships for international students in the United States of America are now open for eligible applicants for the academic year 2023–2024, the scholarship grant is available to all eligible students.
Each student at Berea College receives a Tuition Promise Scholarship worth nearly $200,000 over four years, so there is no tuition to pay. Every student who attends Berea is given a Tuition Promise Scholarship, ensuring that they never have to pay tuition.
About Berea College
International students at Berea College will receive complete financial support thanks to the Berea College Scholarship for international students 2023–2024. The scholarship is intended for all first-year international students who meet the requirements and will be fully supported financially.
For the upcoming academic year 2022, international students from any nation who intend to enroll at Berea College in Kentucky, USA as freshmen are eligible to apply for a Berea College Scholarship.
The Berea College will provide full financial assistance to all first-year international students. The financial assistance and scholarships received lower the overall cost of tuition, housing, and meals.
Berea College is now accepting applications from international students who want to attend one of the top American universities that provide fully funded scholarships to international students for the upcoming academic year.
Berea College admission is extremely competitive, and there are specific requirements you must meet to be considered. This is true despite a long tradition of welcoming students from all over the world and of many different faiths, races, and ethnicities.
Available Courses at Berea College
- Computer Science
- For more majors click here
Berea College Scholarship Application Perks:
Berea College Scholarship will provide:
- For the first year of enrollment, Berea College is the only institution in the United States to offer full funding to all enrolled international students. The cost of tuition, room, board, and fees is offset by the combination of financial aid and scholarships.
- International students are expected to save $1,000 (US) per year for their expenses in the following years. International students are given summer jobs by the college so they can fulfill this requirement.
- International applicants who are accepted are required to make a $2,200 (US) deposit and pay a $50 (US) entrance fee to secure their enrollment. International students may use this deposit for specific costs during their four years of enrollment. Additional financial aid is offered to students who are unable to pay the full or a portion of the deposit.
- Through the College’s Work Program, all international student is given access to a paid on-campus job for the academic year. The first year’s pay, or about US $2,000, can be used by students to pay for personal expenses.
Berea College Scholarship Criteria:
To qualify for Berea College Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT, or SAT. You should register and take the test early to include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Berea College acceptance rate for international students:
Berea College has a 33% acceptance rate, making it more selective.
Berea College SAT requirements
An ACT score of 23 to 28 or an SAT score between 1118 and 1268 is required for admission to Berea College for half of the applicants.
How to Apply for Berea College Scholarship:
Students who are interested in applying for the Berea College Free Tuition Scholarship should create an account on the Standout Admission Network and submit their application online.