The Clarendon Scholarship is a fully funded program at the University of Oxford for International Students that supports up to 140 graduate students from all over the world. The scholarship program covers each recipient’s tuition, living expenses, and stay in the United Kingdom.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, residency, or field of study.
- Students applying for both full-time and part-time programs at Oxford are eligible.
- Scholarship applications received before the January deadline are automatically considered.
- The academic performance of the applicant is used to make selections.
These Oxford university scholarships for graduate students allow students to focus on their studies while covering all financial support costs that may have an impact on their intellectual abilities.
The sole goal and purpose is to attract the brightest and most talented minds. The Clarendon Scholarships have a high level of competition and are well-known in the Oxford community.
Furthermore, when students become Clarendon scholars, they automatically become members of the Clarendon Scholars Association. They are connected to other scholars in the community through the Clarendon Scholars’ Association.
The Clarendon Scholarships at the University of Oxford 2022 are available to full-time and part-time master’s and MPhil students.
University of Oxford in United Kingdom.
Number of Awards:
Approximately 140 scholarships are offered every year.
Clarendon Scholarship amount
Clarendon Scholarships fully cover tuition and college fees. The scholarship amount varies depending on whether you are enrolled in a full-time or part-time program. Part-time program participants will receive at least GBP 5,003 and full-time program participants will receive at least GBP 15,009 (18,630 USD) (6,210 USD).
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023 in the UK:
Students can apply to any field with no restrictions. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the Courses page.
Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
Clarendon Scholarships Benefits:
- The tuition fees for master’s degrees or DPhil will be paid for.
- A grant for the cost of living that can be up to 15,609 USD will be given to the students.
- The scholars will be members of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- The scholars will have access to symposia and other places of cultural significance, such as theaters and historical sites.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarship in the UK Eligibility Criteria:
- Students of any race, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation are welcome to apply.
- This award has no subject restrictions. This has no subject restrictions.
- The student must gain admission to Oxford University in order to pursue a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil).
- Students who are currently pursuing their master’s degrees but wish to pursue a part-time master’s degree or a different part-time DPhil at Oxford are also eligible for scholarships. (The student must currently be enrolled in an Oxford course.)
- Diploma and postgraduate courses are unqualified.
- Students with potential academic motivations and the ability to complete the courses they have chosen are given special consideration.
- Candidates should select the program that is most applicable to them.
- Interested applicants are encouraged to apply to the university’s doctoral or master’s programs.
- After submitting an application, the applicant will be automatically selected to receive the award.
Oxford Clarendon scholarship requirements:
The Clarendon Scholarship has no specific eligibility requirements at the University of Oxford. The scholarship is open to all students who apply to Oxford for a Master’s or DPhil degree in any field of study.
- Candidate must be applying for a full-time or part-time degree program.
- Admission applications must be submitted before the relevant January deadline.
- Minimum GPA score of 3.7 out of 4.0.
Students who are currently pursuing a master’s degree at Oxford and intend to reapply for a DPhil are also eligible for the scholarship program.
While selections are primarily based on academic merit and potential, the criteria vary slightly depending on the subject area. The following factors are used to evaluate applications:
Academic Score: A first-class honors degree or its equivalent is required. A GPA of 3.7 or higher on a 4.0 scale is recommended.
Future Potential and Aptitude: A review of references and a research proposal can help determine an applicant’s future contribution to the field of study.
Student Motivation: The commitment of the applicant to the desired course as stated in the personal statement and the evaluation of the referee reports.
Application Procedure for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023
You will be automatically considered for a Clarendon Scholarship if you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the December or January deadline for your course.
There is no separate scholarship application form for the Clarendon Scholarships, so you do not need to submit any additional documents.
If you want to be considered for the scholarship, you must apply for your course before the December or January deadline (6 or 20 January 2023).
Required Documents for Oxford Clarendon Scholarships 2023-2024:
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if relevant)
- Documentation of Awards, Certificates, and more.
- Academic Transcripts, degrees.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants Interested for the 2023 – 2024 Oxford Clarendon Scholarships program should kindly visit their official website page for more information.
Clarendon Scholarship Application Deadline:
Anyone can apply to the program by the appropriate date, either in January or December.